Welcome!

I decided that it would be easiest to start a blog about my training for Mount Rainier and other Seattle adventures - though these adventures have continued on to North Carolina recently!

Most recently are photos from cooking some fabulous gluten-free food and my brother's work with Habitat for Humanity at the University of Maine!

Monday, May 21, 2007

Climb to Fight Breast Cancer Donation Deadline

I have almost reached my fundraising goal of $5,000 to benefit breast cancer research at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center!!! I am working to raise the money by June 1st and I am only a couple hundred short--please spread the word to family and friends. Donations can be made by visiting the following site: http://getinvolved.fhcrc.org/site/TR?px=1037181&pg=personal&fr_id=1040

Or can be mailed to: Heather Ann Brauer; Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; 1100 Fairview Ave N; M5-C800; Seattle, WA 98109.
Email me with questions: hbrauer@fhcrc.org


If you scroll down you can read about my inspiration to climb! And my first training climb this weekend on Mount Baker :)

No comments: