Welcome!

I decided that it would be easiest to start a blog about my training for Mount Rainier and other Seattle adventures - though these adventures have continued on to North Carolina recently!

Most recently are photos from cooking some fabulous gluten-free food and my brother's work with Habitat for Humanity at the University of Maine!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Mailbox Peak






Kelly and I climbed Mailbox Peak last week. 4000 ft vertical over 2 miles, and we made it to the top in 2 hours. The view 360 and pretty spectacular!! We could see Rainier the whole way up, a constant reminder of what I am training for! It was beautiful...here are some photos :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Looks like you got a really clear day to do that. I'd done that hike twice about 6 and 4 weeks before you and had rain and no views each time. I'd love to get up there and actually be able to see something